Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Better Perspective.


I once had a friend tell me that how you think a situation will end up is how you are going to act during the circumstance. But if you go into the situation with a good attitude, then it could go a lot better than you thought and you will have had a nice time instead of ruining it being glum. While I was reading Secret Garden, I also found a quote similar to what she had told me. It goes like this, "To let a sad thought or a bad one get into your mind is as dangerous as letting a scarlet fever germ get into your body. If you let it stay there after it has got in, you may never get over it as long as you live." So many times, I know that at least for me, I go into a situation with thinking the worst possible thing. When at the end of the occasion, I realize that it would have been really fun or even enjoyable if I had just had a brighter perspective going into it.
So today, make the most of every situation. The past is behind and all we can do is move on. Because the main person whom we are hurting is ourselves, if not more people by our tempers or words. So make every moment count and let it shine through as a favorable moment to remember forever.

Emily
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment