Thursday, June 9, 2011

One job where you can be wrong.


Someone mentioned the other today to me that being a weather forecast person was the one job that you could be wrong at and not get fired. I remember in England the countless times that we were not suppose to have high winds and we did. Quite funny really. This week it seems that the temperature keeps on rising as I get up early to open up windows and allow fresh air into the house, I feel I am doing double duties.
I guess one thing is for sure, it does not matter what the weather man really says. God sure knows if we are going to have a hot summer or a cold winter. I sure just pray God sends some rain my way.
So to all my friends in England who pray for hot summer days think twice. If you had them you'd actually be, dare I say it, praying for rain.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment