Sunday, June 12, 2011

Computers



Well, I never knew that moving one computer downstairs could be such a pain. A young man came and helped us. He stood telling me about an ethernet connection but it made no sense to me and even less how he did not really know how to explain it to me. So low and behold girls rule we worked it out ourselves. Even to the extent that I knocked us of the whole system and reconnected us in a matter of minutes to funny. Not so if you are sweating while you try to figure out wires and what on earth you have done.
Well I think one thing is for sure i was brought up on another planet as I did not have a laptop, netbook or an ipad or a kindle. My knowledge of connecting computers has reason immensely after today.
My how one little cable can cause so much trouble. I guess the same is for one little lie.
Something to ponder isn't it.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment