Monday, December 12, 2011

Why not believe in you!


I cannot believe how fast this year has gone. As I sat typing about London for my other blog, oh how I was magically taken back to the places I have walked around the smells and streets and the cold chill running through my bones. I don't miss the cold but I miss my England that is for sure. I hope for sure people appreciate me writing about England as at times I sure get homesick.
It is that time of year for so many that we wish we had won the lottery and that life would just take us down a good road.
But in general the lottery money is a moment in time thing so to speak. Perhaps the biggest thing to win is just by keep on believing that things will get better or that you can make it. Perhaps in having hope that is the greatest gift.
I don't think it is easy but I do think that in believing we help ourselves to move on.
It is more easier to be negative than see the good as the negative comes in like a flood and often to see the good is often hard when you are going through a lot.
I love Christmas lights, I love sprinkles on a cake and I smile when I see a child been hugged.
I might not have many answers but try to keep on believing no matter what.
There are many who of done this and gone onto be amazing people so why not.
Believe in yourself to do great things. You never know where it will take you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment