Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Compassion at Christmas.


It seems so sad to me that in a world where there is a lot of money, certainly in many countries that there is so much poverty. I have seen people begging in London and in Washington DC. I have seen people who are genuinely trying to just get by just carry such a heaviness that it makes you want to have a magic wand. I guess mine is broken at the moment because it is not doing well on my life let alone others. But my heart does break and I wished I could do so much more. If I could just be used in a way to make a difference that would make my life so complete.
I never had much compassion years ago. But the more my trial goes on the larger my heart has got.
It is suppose to be a happy time of year, yet look around and it is as if we are living in the Victorian era or the depression of the 1930's so sad.
What should any of us take from these times is to give a lot of love, hugs and prayers, give a meal, search your soul and find compassion, hug your loved one's more and argue less. Just take the time to feel the pain of another person's life. In that you might find something that might well change yours for the best.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment