Sunday, December 18, 2011

Keep Believing


Hi Cornfield Dreams when I first started writing this I did this because I love writing. Since time is ticked by my heart has grown to want to change the world and give compassion to so many hurting people. When my brother and his wife died my heart grew quiet big, I had never gone through anything like that.Then when I got divorced my heart shrunk a little and grew a whole part to love people single parents and try to help them. Not sure if I have in anyway but my heart is huge.
This road has not been an easy one and in my whole life from early childhood I have always wanted to make this world a happier place. I use to sit on a big chair mum still has it, every Birthday and say "I want everyone to be happy and gayeous and joyeous" silly but in truth those childhood words live in me more today than ever before.
I walk a line of faith with money hoping that God will provide, praying for a job and that one day soon I will see my Mum. Wanting to make a difference.
There have been times I was thankful and times I wasn't times I said sorry to people and times I did not.
But in all I have wanted to help hurting people. Not because I am any better than them in fact I am no better than anyone. I just want to make a difference.
So if you are reading this my prayer for you like it is for me.is if you have a big heart keep believing don't give up. There story is not over yet.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment