Sunday, December 11, 2011

I count you twice in my blessings.


I went to say Good bye for now to a really amazing family yesterday they are moving to Tenn'. As I stood there complaining how I will miss them, they quickly reminded me of how far God has brought me and how many blessings God has brought my way. I never thought that I would be in this house this year honestly, I never knew how I would make it after my brother died, I never thought I would make it through so many things yet here I still am.
Mike and LeaAnn are people that walk the walk and talk the talk about their beliefs in Christ. I always say I was blessed the day I meet them, I was they have become and will always be an amazing family. That have just stood as true amazing friends.
As I listened to them and two of their daughters talk, I thought how amazing that they all have such strong beliefs.
So if like me you sometimes don't count your blessings twice, well perhaps take a moment to think there are many blessings all around us. Sometimes we just forget to see them.
So when I think of some friends and my blessings, I count some amazing people twice.
Thank you God.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment