Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dream Big


Life gets pretty interesting at times doesn't it. Sometimes friends maybe mean well, but what they want for your life is pushed on you and you often wonder who you are. Other times you come across amazing friends who share the truth and allow you to make your own conclusions. My one advice in listening to people is stay true to who you are, listen with your heart and soul and do what you believe God is telling you.
Above all that never stop dreaming if your dream is to fly then soar big, if your dream is touch a world then keep dreaming. Look how far Jesus got he was just a boy but He became oh so much more. My brother always loved flying, today I picture Scott flying high with an almighty God. I may dream Big that my books will get published and that I will do some amazing things to touch peoples lives but what harm is that?? Better to have dreamed big than to die with no dream.
I always believed that my ex husband could do great things, always believed in my brother that he could fly. So why not believe in YOU, you are the only one that can stop dreaming and listen to stop dreaming is to die a death to who you are. Don't do it.
Dream Big readers and I know you will go far.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment