Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dream big in 2012


Well i sent out one of my stories, but only to a couple of people. We will see. God is a big God and so we will see where he wants me to go. So wish me all the best. My heart wants to give so much back to this world and if I can in anyway touch a life through my writing then that is my hope. As we venture into another year what do you want to do? What dreams do you have? I wonder each year where I will be. All I can say is dream Big, don't let anyone stop you from dreaming no one changed a persons life from just keeping that dream bottled up.
St.Jude's hospital is an amazing hospital and there people dream big. This is where people have touched lives and made a difference.
http://www.stjude.org/about
To some it was just a dream but today that hospital has changed lives forever.
So let your heart dream big in 2012 and see where it can take you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment