Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rachel Crow a true star.


Rachel Crow from the X Factor was voted of I personally could not believe Nicole Scherzinger voted her of. I do believe it would be hard to be making that decision. But Rachel had a heart of gold and sung her heart out. Her dear mom came out it appeared that she told Rachel that it was going to be alright, it seemed that Rachel just looked in her mom's eye's and just wanted to hear her mom say that so many times. I believe with all my heart she could of won the show.
Simon gave his word it would not be the last that we all see of Rachel. This dear young lady was a trooper a star in her own right after all she has been through. Simon looked shocked and not to happy. I am impressed beyond how Simon Cowell has stood by the young ladies that he has mentored.
It is surprising that often when you think you are going down one road you end up been lead down another.
Rachel I am sure has great things ahead.
I do believe that Simon who gave his word will do all he can to support young Rachel.
May God bless and help Rachel and her family.
Sweetie may you get your own bathroom, I do believe that Simon who is an English man will be true to his words. Trust me it appears that Simon has been very protective of all he has mentored and all I can is I think you were blessed that he was your mentor.
Hug your mom tight you're going to be alright sweetie.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment