Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bless a child or a teen this Christmas 2011



I will have to say that this Christmas is very hard I miss England so much and I write about it on my other blog http://www.englishdelights.blogspot.com. I think at this time of year as I have mentioned before, we must never forget that all though Christmas has much magic, many children are hurting inside. Many are without parents, many in single family homes. To those children and even teens Christmas has lost it's magic. Many single and widowed families sit wondering how a Christmas meal will be on their table or how to heat their homes.
I do encourage all of you to think how you can encourage a child or someone you know or send them a gift or somehow help them through this time of year.
The economy is very bad in many countries and often those struggling are pushed more to the side.
They do often see hope but they are often caught up in the reality of bills.
I remember so many Merry Christmas's in England and I always took for granted how blessed I was. I encourage you not to be like who I use to be. But be a secret Santa and bless a child or a teen this Christmas. You can give faith to some discouraged people in just a simple gift.
Wishing you many blessings.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment