Thursday, December 1, 2011

Angles





Well what a whirlwind day. I do have a few amazing friends. I got to talk to my friend in England Sharon she is just an awesome artist one that is just as sweet as apple pie they would say over here. I got to talk my friend LeaAnn and laugh and smile.
Back to reality ahhhh you may think a cry from another room
The UPS truck is here again.
I stood in a gaze
A chap handed me a box "hope you're liking all of them"
A smile beamed across my face "oh yes and Merry Christmas"
You see selfish me said thank you God for the gifts you have sent me, but I need something to dunk in my tea.
God been God he answered this time very quickly I think He wants me to have a cup of tea
In the package today was my dunking biscuit and some yummy sweeties.
I laughed and cried a tear and ran into the garden with a cheer.
I love my British Friend and Rule Britannia England will never end

To some I may be rather daft but reality is "We all are sweetie"
I have been blessed with a few Angels along my way some I've meet in stores and been able to bless them with a smile or a prayer others to be honest they have blessed me more than words can ever say.
I don't know what your tomorrow holds, but I know one thing I am so thankful that along this bumpy road of my life I have Angels around me watching me. Little gifts from Heaven called friends and my British Girlies.
Thank you all and may God send you Angels to you this day, you better be watching they come when you least expect, they do that so that the blessing is so sweet your heart melts in the deep snow of your life.
Thank you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment