Monday, December 5, 2011

Moving on.


Today was a tough day. My hours were cut again so only five hours of work and seven on call. Three people came through my line with not much money and my heart went out as I saw their hand shaking to give me money and find out that it was more than they had I wanted to just sit on the floor and cry. I always have believed that if you did what was right then things would work out. My heart often breaks when I see hurting people, there are so many. Yet for this moment in life I surely struggle and I surely wonder why I have such a huge heart.
I will have to say as I asked God to encourage me this morning before all this happened I switched on the radio to "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" I absolutely hate that song. But I did chuckle and laugh. I rang a few friends for encouragement not sure if that really worked to be honest.
So in all of this not so good a day. I did take down a picture in my house, I made it for my ex husband it is the verse about love it was very well done. The hardest thing I have ever made. As I took it down I said to myself time to move on.
So if you are like me going through a hard valley. Perhaps it is time to move somethings and move on.
Looking at new signs along the road and forging new hopes and new dreams and perhaps along those ways we find a brighter future. I sure hope so.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment