Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Rich new soil.


As the rain poured down and the ground was wet beneath my feet. I walked down the garden to my compost heap. My little dog loves to jump into this, bless her. But today with the rain pouring down it was my fun to try to pull out some of that compost as I managed to turn some of the rich soil. I smiled as rain went down my legs, I looked at the wonderful colors in that new formed earth. Just scraps to the world were put onto the heap yet now golden rich soil. I thought if I had strength I would of pulled all of it out. It reminded me of the love I have for the countryside of England.My mum always said I liked to play in the mud and here I still am.Loving the smell of the wet ground and earth.
If you think about it all how amazing it all is, God takes scrapes broken egg shells, potato skins and pieces of food and makes them into this rich new soil. Makes you wonder what He is up to in us?
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment