Thursday, December 22, 2011

Are there angels among us???


The other day I was a bit down and we were passing by a homeless person. The man flipped his sign around and made eye contact with me. I looked over and saw that his flipped sign said, "SMILE." We both smiled. It made me stop and think that I should be appreciative and be more thankful. Instead of arguing about petty things, I could be making a difference in a good way. Sometimes we get a chance to change. Some get more chances than others, some not as many. But don't you think that if an angel or a person shows kindness to you without wanting anything in return, we should do that too and at least have a smile?
See how you can make a difference even with a smile.

Emily
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment