Sunday, October 30, 2011

The unexpected.




Well now my car is making noises, a noise that I do not want. My oh my. This morning we got up to a crisp frost yeah. I have never seen children so happy. The north got dumped with snow. I guess our lives can be compared to the unexpected snow in the North east of America. There was no warnings and temperatures just dropped. So it is in life sometimes it is a crisp wonderful day and your car breaks down and then it seams that one thing after another happens. One thing it has taught me is to have compassion. Many turn their backs on people when unexpected storms come. It is not the time to run from those people it is the time to comfort those.
It is easy to love the lovable not so easy to love a person like the hunchback of Notre dame.
But perhaps if we did we would see really beauty and accept real love.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment