Monday, October 3, 2011

Seeing the good


I am so tired tonight. But I love my blog so I am going to quickly type. I have become friends with a lady. Her and her husband are like a perfectly composed score of music. I watched her in my Sunday school class as she sat crocheting. I thought of the wife of noble character in the Bible found in Proverbs 31. I watched her husband throughout the weeks as he has treated her with love and respect.
She is so giving and jolly. She is like a warm cup of tea and a cozy blanket. They are very sweet.
In it all as I watched them, I saw how silly at times I had often criticized others. I would of criticized her a few years ago, but here I sat seeing the goodness in her, the amazing blessing that this couple bought to the church. I was in and the amazing blessing they have been to others.
So easy to often judge, it's like seeing a glass half full.
It is not always easy to see the good, but when we can it is like seeing an amazing rainbow.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment