Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hero's


Today I listened to a lady say how she had cancer and survived, how she had just wanted to be a mother and a wife. She had been blessed with a daughter before she was told she had cancer. My heart fell a little low, oh I so wished Rita had lived, another oh that is all I wanted to be a wife and a mother. Instead of staying in my "oh poor me" I listened how she said how blessed she was and how God had a different road for her. She seemed content and happy.But also knowing that it had not been an easy path.
To me she is a hero. One who has traveled a hard road in life, yet willing to look back with positiveness and wanting to bless others.
Hero's are all around us if we just listen instead of turn the story to all about us and we listen to hear openly about another.
You will never know what blessings are just around the corner if you don't take the time to listen.
So listen to another person catch that blessing and I believe your life and mine will be changed.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment