Saturday, October 29, 2011

A blackbird morning.


Well sorry for the lack of posts. You know I must not be well if I am not posting on here. I love writing so I am sorry. I am still not feeling my best. So I ask all who read this to be in prayer that something is sorted out soon and that God provides the money for any bills that are associated with it all.
Well today when we got up and the temperature hadchanged a lot. We saw hundreds and hundreds of black birds my younger daughter said " we know it is near Halloween Mum". I will have to say I do not like black birds or crows at all. But as I watched them go from garden to garden I could not help but think of how these birds keep together. How many of us keep together like that? It is like they all knew that there was food and as a family they stuck together. I know reality is that animals kill each other. But we can learn something from this black bird morning. It is better to stay and look after a friend in need than turn your back and move on to something else. Better to take a few more minutes and care than to miss an opportunity in life.
It is so easy to fly away but the blessing is in staying.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment