Friday, October 7, 2011

Sahara Desert of life.

I have never lived in a desert but at times I sure felt I have. I am sure you have seen in the movies a person walking aimlessly across a desert looking for water. How true that is often for life. We walk for months sometimes years, seeking for that water, that refreshing drink to clear our parched throats . Almost in a mirage we think at times that we are at the lake only to find, it is nothing but dry and empty sand.
It feels like that there is nothing out there but harsh winds blowing and no one to hear our cries. It is true I believe like the poem footprints at those times, that God Himself carries us.
So in your dry Sahara Desert moments remember, that there is someone carrying you to the water. It is holding on with all your might. That will get you through.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment