Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spin cycle of life.


Well this week has been another whirlwind.
Front load washing machines were not in the States when I first came here. My girls eagerly sat watching ours when we brought one about five years ago. I think life is often like a washing machine churning us around. Unfortunately for some of us we get stuck on the spin cycle and it just never seems to get off that. Oh if only a magic person would hit the top, like when the telly would go on the blink.
The good thing is that one day some how we do push through. There is a mighty God who I do believe see's it all.
One of my favorite songs says " better things are yet to come"
So to all of us who are in the spin cycle of life just remember.
Better things are yet to come for you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment