Sunday, October 23, 2011

Doing what is right regardless



Hi Cornfield Dreams, I have not been very well this week. One thing I have learnt through the help of a good friend is that sometimes you just have to let go of things. As I sat on my couch feeling very sick I truly thought of what she had said. She was right somethings in life are just not worth the fight, the energy and all that mess that goes along with it. In fact as laid down my guilt feeling about not going home for my brothers funeral, and more feelings I felt a weight lift off me. I may still feel sick and have a pounding headache but inside I know I have done the right thing. It does not matter what the world thinks it is truly you doing what is right what matters.
So try it, it might well save you from a migraine, stress and many other illnesses in fact it may give you life.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment