Tuesday, October 11, 2011

To avoid hurting people or not?



I guess I never sat down and thought what life would be, to be divorced. I saw my parents divorced, my that was interesting. If anyone thinks it is easy they are truly insane. I do not like roller coasters, so imagine you are on a roller coaster that never stops. The one amazing thing through this I have seen is that I have meet some amazing people. Many people simply do not know what to say to you at all. It is though you, dare I say it have the "Black Plague" add into that equation children and every holiday and yes for sure you have the "Black Plague". The problem then arises how does society as a whole deal with these people. The "Black Plague" had an end but those divorce people, issues carry on.
I think we have to understand and be real everyone has issues just because I am divorced does not mean I am any less of a person. In truth it has given me more compassion. If only we could see people who are divorced or going through situations as people we should not avoid instead a huge blessing that we could help. I wonder how much it would impact those families lives.
Life is not about avoiding the hurting people,it is actually about helping those in need and who are hurting.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment