Saturday, October 15, 2011

Don't forget us God.



We came across this song really by mistake. No one remembered who had saved it, so I guess God sent it our way tonight. I will have to say for months now I go to sleep crying out to God, wake up in the night crying to Him and wake up in the morning crying out. "God don't forget me"
So many people simply are to busy, when problems run for months and years. I recollected today who came when my Brother died, who came when my divorce was finalized and then I had to reflect that none of my family has ever come to see me. None always an excuse.
I so cry out to God I think this song so exemplifies how so many hurting Christians feel, often they feel left out in their church, with friends and family and all they do just like me is cry out to God.
"Don't forget me God"
I hope all those hearing this song will hear their heart continually crying out to God. Don't give up.
Don't let anyone do that to you.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment