Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Oh to Autumn





I actually got some energy today. Yeah. It was so nice to walk around my garden and see the wonderful colors of Autumn. It is almost as though God created a unique patchwork in every leave. My sister use to make patchworks and I loved how all the colors looked together. The sunsets in the Autumn remind me of the crocheted blanket that I made at school, the colors making a symphony of warmth to entice the coldest person in and warming up the coldest soul.
I love the sound of the crisp leaves underneath my feet. Oh I so remember raking up leaves as a child and the sounds of those leaves all rustling together, as though they themselves were trying to keep warm.
I love looking for mittens and pulling out winter coats. The summers here are oh so long. I am sure I said in England oh the summers are oh so short and the winters are oh so long.
Well I hope your week is going well, take a walk and enjoy this season.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment