Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pockets of laughter


Do we ever take a minute in our decisions to think of someone else other than ourselves? I am terrible at making decisions. I am usually double guessing myself. I try my best with daily choices to think of other people. I try my best to praise people in the stores, ask if people need help. But at times I get caught up with how others feel and forget how they may respond to it and my heart is smashed. I can't be the only one. This is where turning to God and having a few amazing friends can help you. Often a smile can help you feel like a million pounds in a continual stressful situation.
I think we need to consider how our actions and choices will affect others, but really seek advice because someone who is not in the situation can probably see it more clearly.
If all else fails put on your favorite music, laugh in the rain and take a break.
Laughter is a huge medicine.
As I sit here typing my daughters are making me laugh and I thank God that He sends pockets of laughter my way.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment