Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting, Forgiving and moving on.

Waiting on an answer. Sometimes it feels like I am on auto pilot. In May we left WCA I stood saying I felt that it was not good bye. I will have to say I still feel that our days at WCA are not numbered some I am sure feel I am just a pushy parent who should just face reality. Most of the time that I have left a place I knew I would not be back. As I have watched many people go through trials it is obvious to me that those who hold on are the one's which seam to have found a peace. I think it is so easy to tell another pray or do such and such unless they have shared with you a road they have been on. I think anything involving children is so tough.
I was given a book yesterday called TrueFaced. I wonder how many of us show our true faces. I think it is true we have to get to the bottom of who we will not forgive to allow God to hear our prayers. We have to search our own hearts. I think many people mean well but I think often they play God and truly sink a boat of someone who is already struggling.
I think you should hold on for miracles hold onto your dreams. My brothers wife did not live but I do see through her death she taught me to really understand and have a heart for people in so many ways and I am thankful for her gift to me.
Today let go of all those people who hurt you and see what God will do. I know I am going to do that.
Here's to a brighter day.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment