Sunday, August 1, 2010

Moving on is not so easy.

I was given an assignment to read chapter 6 in a book called Truefaced. I have read some of it and the papers given to me. As I sit here it is apparent forgiving is a very hard road. No one knows our pain and simply saying we are praying for you really when pain is so deep seams like words in the wind. At the end of the day it is true we have to face the loss the hurt the feelings, emotions and on going challenges that we have had to face through situations or what another person has done to us. In that we have to face our own part to. It is interesting as I was reading I started to feel some others pain. Perhaps that is healing perhaps that is letting go.
I sit in a house not knowing if I will be able to stay here, not knowing where my children will go to school, not knowing when I will see my Mum if I will ever get out of this Pitt, or when a full time job will come. I also see that I have missed not having a dad around missed not just been a mum in all this mess. Perhaps it was never how I wanted it to be with my Dad. But I do know that God is showing me He is my dad. As I sit here I also see that to forgive truly is healing for me and allowing God to move me on. It allows my children to heal and perhaps others to see my passion of who I truly am. Perhaps we all wear a mask when we do not forgive.
Simply praying for someone is just a small part of the help we all need when we go through tough times. It is the labor of love to see someone through with love, words and actions that does not just bring help to the person going through that experience but to the one who is bearing that cross along side of them it brings them to face their issues and find healing to.
Where ever you are and who ever you are. You can find you. You just have to truly let go and truly forgive. It is in those hours I believe that you will be lifted higher than you ever know and you will find you.
Trust me I am walking this road with you holding up your cross and knowing that we together with the help of God we are going to make it.
Truly forgiven and truly set free to forgive others and set them free and in that I believe God will do amazing things.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment