Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A cry for a break in the storm.

Well many just say pray and others keep saying we feel that there is going to be a break in your storm. I trudge along. I see my daughters grasping for mum to provide a light in these storm driven past years. I often look up the places I lived as a child longing to return to Cromer and Sheringham such wonderful memories those places have for me. Often I wished I could just pick up the girls and take them there and some how make a living, all joy be known just be a mum.
I think when the storms have ragged so long it is almost like a heavy coat around you, you just so want to feel some relief.
My oh my what a road I have travelled. I long for the days that I can fly up to Maine or to London and go and walk on Cromer beach and just sit and be still knowing that life has turned and the heaviness has been lifted.
It is so easy to point fingers at those who are depressed yet I often see that sometimes the weight is just so heavy.
All I know where ever you are weather in America or England or where ever and you read my blog know you are not alone. I pray that all those reading my blog will know that someone else cares.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment