Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rain, Rain that is all that comes my way.

There were huge storms here last night it shook the house. It felt like how I was feeling just rain and more rain with no break in between. I don't know where your life is today no one leaves notes on here and few have added their names as followers. I know that your days probably feel like mine some of the time. I have walked this road for a long time. Hoping for things people thought was dumb seeing every dream shattered and still having to try to go on.
I have seen wonderful people face trials and others say we will pray the reality is we don't want your prayers we want some lifting of these burdens and how many people who say they are praying really are not. Such idol words.
So where ever you are. Walk my path with me today. Cheer me up and lets laugh along the way.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment