Saturday, August 21, 2010

Old Fashioned Politeness.

It is amazing the amount of junk emails I receive and how rude people can be. I received a rude email the other day. It was from a professional. The title read Hope all is well and no news is good news and there in this email was a bill for a ridiculous amount. To me that is no professional simply someone who has not learnt the art of been polite who preys on the weak and uses those situations for their own gain. It is many a rich person or any person in life who has not taken the time to be polite and think of how another will feel at what they say. It is easy to not smile and not be polite at a cashier or open a door for a child. But it is in those moments that God shines through. We might not want to do it but going the extra mile counts. Call me old fashioned but I would rather be old fashioned and bring a smile to a persons face than feel I have left them feeling down. Trust me I have done that many a time.
Take the time to make a difference it will change your life too.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment