Monday, August 2, 2010

A brother.

I have one brother he is 5 years old than me. I have fond memories of how my brother stood up for me at Priory School Stamford when children would laugh at me when my eyes were cross eyed. I have fond memories of when I went on cross country runs with him and my dad. Of my brother waiting for me as my dad ran off on his run in the woods. How we raced on bikes around the country streets where we lived and how in him I saw such a wonderful person who did not agree to seeing his sister being laughed at who was an amazing artist drawing cartons. The sad thing is today he has forgotten all those wonderful qualities. I think God gives us wonderful qualities not just to use as a child but to allow us and others to grow when we become adults of course that is always questionable at who actually grows up.
Today my brother may not see or use those qualities and indeed God has bought many a wonderful Godly brother my way.
I look back at my own life and see qualities that I had abandon and see that those qualities were God given and could be used to help others.
I ask you to think and remember the wonderful things that when you were young made you smile made you happy and ask God how you can use those.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment