Friday, August 13, 2010

Fibs and Febby's

Fibs and Febby's. I like to make up stories for my children it is funny Lucy is a character in one of them I like to think that she is often like our conscience she oftens tells people that the Sunday school teacher would not like that. But how often do we hear the Lucy in our minds and shut her out. No it's not that bad. However not that bad leads to some problems down the road. Fibs and Febby's seam quite funny when you are 4 but how about when you are 44 it's not so funny to the people that those fibs and febby's hurt.
My stories have been a God send to my many rainy days. I encourage you to be honest Fibs and Febbys never rule weather you are 4 or 44. Enjoy been honest and the Fibs and Febbys will not rule.
Please have a cup of tea with me today

No comments:

Post a Comment