Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just getting by.

How many of us just do the bare minimum to get by. Many of us do this. Weather at work or even doing a job for someone else. The truth is we leave out important steeps that need to be done to get a job done well.
I use to be like this when I worked in a factory but then I changed my attitude and decided to give it my best. At my part time job I like to make people smile and go the extra mile.
I think many Christians are like this they do just what is needed to portray that they are a Christian but inside their lives are an utter mess.
That does not mean we do not struggle it is simply changing gears and have a new perspective that we will do all we can.
I am hugely accountable to some friends that has helped me immensely.
I encourage you to go beyond just getting by you will find it very rewarding.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment