Monday, July 12, 2010

Long Road Home

Last night I went to my small group I love talking to a friend there. It is true this is a long road I have travelled and I am still on. I often think that one day I will get to fly home to England. I will do it. Dreams and Miracles are not silly they keep us going. In life at times I think God sends a few people to hold us up. Today at work a lady encouraged me we must keep praying. Another friend I talked to said the same. It may seam a long road home. I know one thing for sure along my road I have been blessed and along my road I have seen God move. I don't know when I will get to go back to England, nor when this road will end. I pray daily for miracles. I tell you friend grab a cup of tea and walk with me because this long road will lead us straight home maybe not to England but surely to God.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment