Friday, July 16, 2010

Who is a Christian.

I will have to say as the years have gone on I ask this question. Many go to church wear the right clothes and wave their hands say amen at all the right places and even put money into the offering. They shake hands with you and me and say the words yet there is something not quite right. Easily we are swept into thinking that they have arrived and we know nothing about God. I have seen people who have very little money, and they admit they cannot quote scriptures very well yet their heart is pure gold. They would give you a cup of tea or piece of cake if it was the last thing they had. They see the needs and do not have to be asked to meet it.
Whatever life brings it is those people that make us see living faith and want to reach to the other side.
The older I get the more I see that many Christians are very selfish maybe I was to it is not just all about you and me but seeing others needs in your church. If you hear about a situation and you can help then do it. Many are wise with their money but they forget that all in an instance that can be lost and then what have you, they are wise for themselves not taking into consideration God.
Life is short.
It is so true rise up Christians and see the needs how can we be witnesses to the world if we do not even look after are own people.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment