Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Don't let words tear you down.

Yesterday I sat in a room with someone telling me how I was stupid to believe for miracles. Let me tell you that miracles happen to those who believe. Words are just words but hope is in trusting in something that perhaps only you have the faith to believe in. No one has the right to tell you that you are stupid God put that belief there for a reason.
My trials seem very long but I am reminded by Warren Wiersbe
We are tried for a season and pure for eternity.
When God permits His children to go through the furnace He keeps His eye on the clock and His hand on the thermostat His loving heart knows how much and how long.
I will have to say I would sure like to know when it is going to be over.
Pray and Pray some more and don't let words tare you down at the end of the day all that matters is that through it all you kept your faith you fought the good fight and God knew your heart.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment