Sunday, July 18, 2010

Jesus Loves me Yes I know

Jesus loves me Yes I know is my most favorite song. There are few others that I hold dear to my heart young at heart, On England's green and pleasant lands and Forever young. Jesus loves is a song that was sung to me when I cried to go home when I first went to school at Lonsdale in Norwich. I don't believe the school exists any more. The Kindergarten teacher sat me in her lap and played on the piano that song with the students singing. I will never forget her kindness and she will never know the impact that she had on me for the rest of my life.
It is that way with being a Christian many of us will never know who we will reach by our testimony or who we will touch.
So today just take a moment to remember that Jesus Loves you this I know. That He See's all and has good in store. Just remember you will never know who you are impacting like that teacher she will never know how much she has meant to me over the years. Just remember to you are precious to Christ. It is not a lie. Jesus Loves you this I know.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment