Friday, July 2, 2010

Life is a journey.

Well as i sit here and see a picture of my mum's house I am reminded that this year I was suppose to be going home. My mum turned 80 years old this year and I so wanted to see her. As I watch my children go through this divorce it is sure obvious to me this is living hell for anyone going through it. We walk a life where in a divorce situation you either lean on God or simply misinterpret what God has said. I have seen the stress it causes the young the old and it is not a road for the faint of heart. We constantly look for security in God. We pray about their school. At times I look around and wonder if there is any good marriages. Then I am reminded I have come this far. God has surely been a huge rock for little old me. I did not expect my girls or other kids to have to cry out so much. I think it breaks a mothers heart to say the destruction it causes on a child. Yet I know for sure that God See's every tear cried and like Mary He notes them all.
I wish you all that your journey will not be long. Take your Bible it sure is your GPS system through this all and take a good cup of tea add a good friend or two and tell me one day we all can look back better people and renewed more in Christ.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment