Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thankful heart.

I was convicted today as I sat and was very discouraged I even emailed some friends about it all. A friend said go and read some thankful scriptures I decided not to do that but started saying the things I was thankful for and saying sorry for the one's I had complained about.
I saw today that the gulf has finally opened up to allow fishing again. What a blessing I thought as I saw this photo of this man walking across this bridge with his fishing rod. Many people who had loved that sport can now find their joy again.
I got to read a wonderful note today. I got to see a friend, I got to see it rain. I got to go for a walk and I got to think of things I had rather than things I did not.
No trial, road is easy but I know for sure with a few good friends and a lot of God it is the only way to make it through.
I am reminded as I type this of my mum who lived in the world war 2 of her story of parties in the streets when the war ended. The war may of seamed like eternity but there was rejoicing at the end.
Take a moment to be thankful even if you just think of one thing and say it out loud it will make you feel good.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment