Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Silent tears.

Silent tears. My brothers inquest is over and the silent tears and heart ache turn once again. Like raking leaves and finding new ones or turning the soil and finding new weeds. So our hearts are with the sorrow that life often brings. From losing a house, to divorce or separation, the loss of a job, a friend, moving or a person, our lives turn the soil of life and sigh and ache for that moment in time. Grief captivates our soul unanswered questions remain and like standing next to the sea when the gail is coming in, we stand frozen in time, like the feel or lack of feeling in our hands after we come in from the snow or the damp feeling we feel after coming in from the rain. Like the cold winter nights and the dark clouds of rain so we feel the silent aching of our soul.
Only those who walk a mile and bravely hold us up listening drying the tears and sharing in our pain ever know the silent walk we walk.
Grief is for a season.
As Christmas is upon us. I have a tree near my brothers picture I think I will always have one near him or at least a picture of Scott up so that although as an adult i never got to share a Christmas with the brother that I loved I know I will never forget him.
Air hugs to all you who are grieving and know for sure that God does see our pain.
I encourage you to do something like I have done to remember your loved ones buy an ornament or write a note and place it in a box so that you can share how you feel each year. It is just a suggestion I don't know your pain all I can say is you are not alone.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment