Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Chritsmas.

I was blessed to take my girls to a Christmas Eve service the message was true how gracious is God and how he died for us. It is not in what we can receive back but in giving with a Christ like attitude. I pick up my girls today and as we face days of uncertainty ahead I do know and believe that God holds our hands. As I looked up at the ceiling of the church and wished my brother and many wonderful friends who have moved on a Merry Christmas I was reminded how great God truly is.
So in all the gifts that are opened today take a moment to just be thankful. Even through all this year from my brothers death, to been handed divorce papers I know that I have been so blessed in many ways.
That is my Christmas wish for you, that you see the good and hold on to that.
Merry Christmas.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment