Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bargain or not a Bargain?

Bargain or not a bargain. My daughters and I love Crackell Barrell it is a warm lovely resturant with a crafty shop as you enter it. We love buying Christmas decorations there. We often find bargains like we did the other day small ornaments for 40 cents. But how many times do we pick something up and have no need for it. It is not a bargain it is us spending money and the item just tossed in the closet. If you think of friendship we often go the bargain way of investing little time in a friendship and expecting a lot back. It is the time spent that makes or brakes a good friendship. Like really thinking if you need an item. You truely feel better and feel you have a bargain after thinking about it for a few minutes or even days. My daughter and I bought a salt and pepper shaker she looked at the receipt and noticed I was not charged for it. We went back and paid for it. It is honesty that sets up a standard of doing what is right. So think before the bargain gremline comes along.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment