Friday, December 10, 2010

Another day.

I have applied for job after job. How discouraging it all is to not get replies back or spam in your inbox continually. I have tried to sell cakes and clothes and got no where this year. I have tried at times to get my books published yet none to this day have been published I have tried to refinance my home, keep my children in their school yet to no avail as yet.

I wonder if God felt that as His son died on the cross we tried to make you all listen yet here my Son dies an ultimate rejection an ultimate death to people who care little of their hurting words or cared little of a man sinless and dying for them. God saw all ahead on that day and saw their true hearts.

I stood in a woman's kitchen this week Lisa you will do well at anything this woman has not known me very long her words God given to a me who has felt battered by the world.

On her estate as a tall as life nativity of Mary, Joseph and Jesus I so wished I had taken a photo it is amazing.

Yet through all my pain and suffering I will have to say God saw me even when Christ died and took those blood stained robes and dried my never ending tears and said I know your pain.

So I hold tightly to that as I face the weeks the roads ahead and ask as I pray for you you would pray for me.

Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment