Saturday, December 11, 2010

Treasures from the heart.

I have some amazing friends who hug and love me throughout my life. I have been blessed with calling these more than friends they indeed are my family in Christ.
They are treasures from the heart.
Yesterday someone sent me a blessing it touched my heart and made me smile.
The girls and I went to this secondhand store that we love going to we found a china Christmas set with four plates and four smaller plates and three bowls and then four Christmas glasses and then a broach with a mumma dove and two little ones. They were treasures for sure and a joy.
My youngest daughter loves going there I feel it is a blessing on this earth for people going through hard times and to be honest it is run by amazing Angels or God's helpers I like to think of them.
So to my amazing friends LeaAnn, Paul, Sue, John and the amazing blessing from a person I will leave un said I so give a hearty thank you. Air hugs to you all.
May you find treasures through this season.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment