Thursday, December 23, 2010

Life.

Often in life there is no title. As my week began I was filled with hope, then sadness and an ending of seventeen years of my life became clear. In it all I saw God close a door and many friends rally around with arms of kind words. As Christmas comes and a Christmas without my brother's voice been heard. I am reminded that in it all of this there is an amazing God who sees it all. As my heart feels numb and I wonder what the next year holds. It is focusing on how much we all have. I went to a school the other day children with real needs were there. I thought in all my mess who was I to complain who was I to be shedding tears, these parents carry this every day. Yet their heart full of love they carry on each day. I am reminded of how Mary looked at this wonderful child and yet God knew that this child would carry every aching heart.
My Christmas wish is that we could all see how much some truly go through take a moment to reflect and give a kind word a hug to someone who truly needs that love this Christmas
Merry Christmas eve, eve.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment