Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections on 2010



As we watch the ticking clock and see the New year entered in one county as a time. I reflect on this year. I went back to work part time at the moment after years of staying at home,my girls left their school, tried and I am still trying to remodify my house, went to mediation many times, Scott died and I was handed divorce papers, and today massive toothache. So along with the ugly goes the good, I have learnt who are some good friends, learnt to smile in the rain at times, learnt what a catalatic exhaust is, learnt that homeschooling is not so bad,that I still love history and art, that God sends blessings along the way financial and through people's words, I mean a woman in the street hugged me, Ali from school has encouraged me and made me laugh. My girls are growing up to be amazing young ladies, my dogs love me even more and playing in the snow and laughing is so much more fun than been a bah humbug. That through my brothers death I got to understand how others feel in grieving. So looking at the good makes my heart know I am not alone. This new Year holds what the pages waiting to be written. 2011 wow I will be 44 so here we go to an amazing year. Thanks God
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment