Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow much fun.


My dad use to always say that the snow wiped the wold clean. We had 8-12 inches of snow yesterday. Usually I am such a bah humbug and never stay out long. This year was different as a single mum I had to multi task pull sledges, throw snowballs, take photos and dry clothes. We got under some tree's that we called Narnia trees and shook them this I would not advice unless there is only a little snow on them. We laughed and laughed.
In all this I became very sad 17 years of my marriage coming to an end. Several friends have said write down the things you are grateful for. So as I reflect on yesterday I am so thankful for all the snow, for laughing for sledding with my girls and for a gracious God that cares daily for my family.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment