Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Best career ever.

I was a stay at home mum for about 11 years until I started getting part time jobs. As I keep on looking for a full time job. I find myself realizing ever more that the best job that I ever had was been a stay at home mum. I really took it all for granted. Every summer holiday I was off and I got to visit England every two or three years. This coming summer I will not have seen my Mum for 4 years in the summer of 2011. So many of us take so much for granted. I know I have.
The time I am off work I Cherish with my children.
I often think about my brothers children who have no mum and dad now. I often wish I could hug them all tight.
So to all of you who wish you could spend longer with your children or miss your home.
Air Hugs to you all.
Truly I believe God sees our hearts and our yearnings.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment