Saturday, November 6, 2010

Living in another perspective.


LLiving in another perspective. I have been separated over a year now, in it I have cried a million tears, sat and ate ice cream out of a tub, dealt with the death of my brother. Oh yes my children left their private school, I now work, clean and have learnt names to do with a car that i am not to sure if I ever really cared to know. In it all I have learnt a lot about me. Through Scott's death I have seen truly I knew nothing about death nothing how someone felt or was going through. Maybe I thought I had compassion but in truth death can either change someone or make someone bitter. It has also helped me to have compassion for my mother in-law dare I say I even miss her at times. I value life differently. I see how a simple word of kindness can change a person how a smile can lighten a day. A hug is worth a million. I remember the day my brother died and I just cried in my friends arms. I also have seen a long my road of life I did not always make wise decisions, I never appreciated how hard my own husband worked to keep his job and to pay the bills. Nor value the times we spent together. So easy is it to pick fault than to just be quite and see the good in a person. Off course a long the road add a lawyer in the mix and life is never the same. It is so amazing just to want the best for a person regardless of what they say to you. To help a person if you do not know them. I helped a man gather a view shopping trolleys the other day his face smiled like I had given him the crown jewels. In fact he had given me them because he had made me see doing what is right is more rewarding than simply just ignoring it.No one has to be right all the time no one has to have the last word. So my life has changed I see life in a different way. I thank my brother Scott, God and some wonderful friends.My hope to you is that you do not have to go through anything that I have gone through just do what is right forgive and see the good instead of the bad in this life the bad will always out weigh the good.
Please have a cup of tea with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment